Subject: [PPL Test]:Check out HP Print, Play & Learn
From: "HP Smart" <[email-masked]>
To: "Oelrich, Christopher \(CW\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 17:17:34 -0500
List-Id: <1306115.xt.local>

Fun printable activities for you and your family, for free* |  <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/qHu7CVOrBrc2xyW54SGYQb_?domain=click.email.hpsmart.com> sign in |  <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/GcqXCW6vDvh65qMPpfxqQuT?domain=view.email.hpsmart.com> web view

  

 <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/wP0SCXDwEwT4XK8q6tDWUY4?domain=click.email.hpsmart.com>  	

Learning and fun start here 

Introducing Print, Play & Learn 

  

 <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/PzcgCYExGxuDLlnN0fVl-kb?domain=click.email.hpsmart.com>  	

‌

Hi, 

‌

We now have the easiest way to access the best printable Play & Learn content for parents, for free.

‌

Check out Print, Play & Learn; a curation of 400 of the most valued printables like worksheets, coloring pages, puzzles, crafts, and other amazing content! Make learning feel like play time with activities from our partners Canva, Education.com, TIME for Kids, Crayola, KiwiCo, and WWF. More printables coming soon!

‌

 <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/fkpLCZ6yJyh75gkDmCxtcJI?domain=click.email.hpsmart.com> 

Get Started! 	

  

 <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/_Q0BC1wq8qi6MGPkjf1oNhD?domain=click.email.hpsmart.com>  	

Follow the Shape Maze 

  

 <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/9ZJNC2kr5rfVp3BRxUXCgyI?domain=click.email.hpsmart.com>  	

Learn & Draw: Safari 

  

 <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/vSf-C31v5viXpKyG8iEJ5DZ?domain=click.email.hpsmart.com>  	

A Book Review – Canva

  

 <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/lLFtC4xw7wuzB5Dmjc3f1H0?domain=click.email.hpsmart.com>  	

Travel to India: Try Yoga – KiwiCo 

  

 <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/_x66C5yx5xsMZ9XxnH9ke9j?domain=click.email.hpsmart.com>  	

Crayola Soccer 

  

 <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/ommXC68y5yIPrmp13tvfoRV?domain=click.email.hpsmart.com>  	

Help the monkey to find the bananas 

  

HP <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/Kx1RC73z5zuzAN8QPcPZIEC?domain=click.email.hpsmart.com>  Smart

Privacy <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/LnLXC82A5AhX6q2zJiyg4cq?domain=click.email.hpsmart.com> 

Support <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/T5QlC9rB5BFzkqlMZcxvkZ6?domain=click.email.hpsmart.com> 

Sign In <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/dbc1C0Rp6pskGB7MEiNeyvN?domain=click.email.hpsmart.com> 

  

  

Please do not reply to this email. We are unable to respond to inquiries sent to this address. For immediate answers to your questions, visit our  <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/TGgiCgJKgKTqAyomgHA4tYM?domain=click.email.hpsmart.com> Customer Support website. 	

‌

This email was sent to you because you have opted-in to receive communications from HP Smart. If you no longer wish to receive HP Smart promotional emails, you can  <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/F7-qCjRMlMsYnmB36fEMu7C?domain=click.email.hpsmart.com> unsubscribe at any time.	

‌

*Internet access required and must be purchased separately. 	

‌

© Copyright 2020 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.	

‌

HP uses automatic data collection tools to personalize your experience. HP Smart respects your privacy. For more information about HP privacy practices, read our  <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/qjOLCkRKmKskOBKrLilUUUV?domain=click.email.hpsmart.com> Privacy Statement. 	

‌

To exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition or cancellation, please use the  <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/ZZTiClYLnLi12EVA9CQQFex?domain=click.email.hpsmart.com> Privacy Feedback form or send your privacy questions to: HP Inc. Privacy Mailbox | 1501 Page Mill Road, Mail Stop:1560 | Palo Alto, California 94304 | U.S.A.	

‌

2020_05_HPS_PPL_US

  <https://www.emailimagecdnujez.com/vejyl3sdnp/en_us/images/spacer.gif> 	
  <https://click.email.hpsmart.com/open.aspx?ffcb10-fe9316717c65047a7d-fe1e1c76766d02797c1672-fe9715747066047872-ff5d127871-fe1a13797d6d0d7c771173-ffce15> 

Fun printable activities for you and your family, for free* | sign in | web view

Learning and fun start here

Introducing Print, Play & Learn

‌

Hi,

‌

We now have the easiest way to access the best printable Play & Learn content for parents, for free.

‌

Check out Print, Play & Learn; a curation of 400 of the most valued printables like worksheets, coloring pages, puzzles, crafts, and other amazing content! Make learning feel like play time with activities from our partners Canva, Education.com, TIME for Kids, Crayola, KiwiCo, and WWF. More printables coming soon!

‌

Get Started!

Follow the Shape Maze

Learn & Draw: Safari

A Book Review – Canva

Travel to India: Try Yoga – KiwiCo

Crayola Soccer

Help the monkey to find the bananas

HP Smart

Privacy

Support

Sign In

Please do not reply to this email. We are unable to respond to inquiries sent to this address. For immediate answers to your questions, visit our
Customer Support website.

‌

This email was sent to you because you have opted-in to receive communications from HP Smart. If you no longer wish to receive HP Smart promotional emails, you can
unsubscribe  at any time.

‌

*Internet access required and must be purchased separately.

‌

© Copyright 2020 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.

‌

HP uses automatic data collection tools to personalize your experience. HP Smart respects your privacy. For more information about HP privacy practices, read our
Privacy Statement.

‌

To exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition or cancellation, please use the Privacy Feedback form
or send your privacy questions to: HP Inc. Privacy Mailbox | 1501 Page Mill Road, Mail Stop:1560 | Palo Alto, California 94304 | U.S.A.

‌

2020_05_HPS_PPL_US